#fangirl moment with George Couros at CUE Conference.
If you haven’t read his book Innovator’s Mindset, please put that on your list!
I am a by-product of a VERY large village who has lovingly mentored me throughout my educational journey.
I am happy to provide support for your educational and learning needs.
As a Learning Strategist, I will…
- Conduct needs assessment to determine gaps between instructional practices and desired learning outcomes and collaboratively develop an intervention to address the gap(s)
- Advise clients on learning theories and strategies that best support the vision and mission statements of an organization
- Develop professional learning programs to help clients acquire desired skills and knowledge
As a Learning/Instructional Designer, I will…
- Design a professional learning program to help teachers integrate technology into instructional practices
- Develop online/blended courses that can be delivered synchronously or asynchronously
- Design courses and modules to be delivered in a learning management system
- Design curriculum, including scope & sequence and deliverables
- Design and conduct formative and summative assessments
- Provide support for technology device (i.e., MacBooks, iPads, Chromebooks) management and protocols
- Mentor (coach) teachers and administrators new to technology integration
- Write a technology plan that aligns with short-and long-term goals of your institution or organization
As a Researcher, I will…
- Research and write literature reviews
- Conduct process and outcome evaluations of current programs and initiatives
- Design and facilitate an intervention to address gaps in skills or knowledge
- Conduct qualitative data analysis
As a Trainer/Professional Developer, I will…
- Design and deliver training in the following areas:
- Integrating technology to support meaningful learning
- Differentiating curriculum for special education, gifted, and English language learners
- Incorporating critical thinking skills and creativity into instructional design
- Reading, writing, listening, speaking, and digital literacy skills
- Facilitate 1:1 or small group support sessions for teachers new to the profession